why did I start watching k-dramas?


 

Why did i start watching k-dramas?


 Watching k-dramas is like disconnecting from real life, as if it were the protagonist of the story they tell.

I have watched more than 50 k-dramas throughout these 3 years that I discovered this world, many will think that I have no social life (and it is true) but it makes me feel in a world apart from ours.  

What was my first k-drama?

My first k-drama was start up, I started watching it with its Spanish dubbing but then I discovered watching it in its original language and with subtitles, it was like discovering a new world.


I fell in love with it from the first k-drama, from there more and more arose which made me forget about the world in general, forget that I was in a pandemic without being able to go out, it was my therapy without having to leave the house.



The protagonists get together to create a company and fall in love in the process.


Despite adversity they end up together, thus having a great ending.


What is my favorite k-drama?

Vincenzo is my favorite k-drama, it has everything good there is, action, love, justice, crying, and the protagonist is the best.

Spoiler alert 


He made me cry with Jang Han-seo death, he just didn't deserve it, he wanted a brother and he found one in Vincenzo.
The fact that he was never able to say "mom" to his mother broke my heart, but despite these injustices, it is the best series that can exist.




What was the k-drama that made me cry the most? 
k-drama that has made me cry the most is "hello and goodbye mom" is about a mother who dies in an accident when she was pregnant, in the hospital they save the girl and the mother dies, from that moment on she becomes a ghost and pursues her daughter to find out what her life is like until she is 5 years old.

She saw the suffering of her entire family with her departure, her heart broke, she returned to life and everyone was filled with happiness and joy, but she only stayed for a while, to hug her daughter whom she never had in mind. his arms, then he left without any regret to the afterlife.         She had never cried as much as she did with this series, the helplessness and injustice she felt was horrible, she shouldn't have left so soon but in the end she discovered that she had to accept it and leave, her daughter was in good hands.

What is the k-drama that made me laugh the most?


Mr Queen is the k-drama that has made me laugh the most, in each chapter there was a new occurrence and it is very funny, you can say that it is my second favorite k-drama.
It talks about a chef who was a very womanizer, when he falls from his apartment into the pool, he suddenly wakes up in the body of a queen 200 years before his existence, he tries to explain to everyone that he is not the queen but no one believes him and they brand her. Crazy, many wanted to kill her and overthrow the king who was a puppet of the queen mother.

The chef in the queen's body realizes that she tried to commit suicide and everyone was to blame, he becomes an ally of the king to overthrow the corruption in Joseon (what years later was called Korea) the king falls in love with the queen for her occurrences since the chef was not from that time and did not know how to behave.
The chef in the queen's body becomes pregnant, they overthrow corruption together and the chef returns to his real body, and the queen too, the chef not only changed the destiny of Korea but his own as well, this being the end. to understand that the chef fell in love with the king because of the queen's feelings but also his own.

It has a really good plot and I like it a lot, it is one of the best that exists, I will not regret starting in this world of k-dramas, they are my daily dopamine, I love this world.

Comments

Popular Posts